Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are back with an amazing, yet easy recipe to satisfy your taste buds. On today’s menu we have Double Chocolate Chip Cookies for you. So if you are craving for something sweet, that tastes delicious, and has a rich and chewy texture, you are at the right place.
After trying numerous recipes online and making my own variations to them, I have finally mastered these cookies. Scroll ahead if you want to indulge in this chocolatey, gooey goodness over the weekend.
The proportions I have used yield around 3 dozen regular sized cookies, and 2 dozen large cookies. You can vary the quantity depending on the size of your family and of course your sweet tooth :p
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips/cooking chocolate chunks
- Cream together softened (not melted) butter, white granulated sugar and vanilla essence.
- Beat in eggs one by one in the same bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all other dry ingredients, including flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt.
- Next, add the cream mixture to the dry mixture and mix it well. Get ready to use some serious arm muscles. You can even skip your shoulder day, I am not kidding. You can use stand mixer, if you have, because the dough becomes pretty thick when you combine the two mixtures.
- Fold in chocolate chips/chocolate chunks in the mixture. (Here I used chocolate chunks).
- Use a tablespoon to drop the cookie mixture in a greased baking dish, around 2 cms apart.
- Bake at 180 Degree centigrade for 8-10 mins or until the edges take their shape.
- Serve these hot, fudgy cookies straight from the oven with a tall glass of cold milk.