One – Pot Chicken Fajita Macaroni To Spice Up Your Day
As an avid Pasta lover I love to try new recipes with different flavours. Recently going through recipes to try something innovative and yummy in pasta I came across this recipe. And what a super delicious yet hot flavoured pasta this turned out to be
I must warn, this is 🌶Super Spicy🌶 in taste so if you don’t like hot flavor please adjust spices as per your taste you surely don’t want to burn your taste buds lolz.
One-Pot Chicken Fajita Macaroni
½ packet Kolson Elbow Macaroni
½ cup oil or butter
200 gms Julienne cut Chicken
2 Green Capsicum (Julienne cut)
1 Yellow Pepper (optional)
1 Red Pepper ( optional)
1 Medium onion sliced
1 Tbsp Paprika powder
1 Tbsp fine red chillie powder1 Tbsp crushed red flakes
4- 5 Tbsp Soy Sauce
4- 5 Tbsp Chillie sauce
2 cup Milk
½ cup chedder cheese
Salt to taste
1 tsp freshly grounded black peppper.
1. Boil Kolson elbow macaroni as mentioned on the pack
2. In a wok, heat oil and add chicken. Remove it from the stove once it turns white
3. In the same wok, add sliced Green capsicum ,Onion and other peppers and let it simmer.
4. Add all spices mentioned along with chicken and let it simmer for 2- 3 minutes. Make sure to keep mixing well.
5. In the end add milk to the curry and let it cook.
6. In the very end add boiled macaroni and cover the Lid. Let it simmer for few minutes.
7. Lastly, add shredded cheese on top and mix well.
Your hot and spicy One-Pot Chicken Fajita is all set to put fire on your table
Handle with Care & don’t forget to share your thoughts on the blog.
Also, since Ramzan is almost around the corner, I was wondering if you all read my last recipe blog about different types chutneys? They’re gonna be your iftar table staple I tell you!
#sabinakhan #spicypasta #onepotchickenfajitapasta #hotandspicy #foodlover #foodblogger #Kolson