Royal delish on plate: Nau Ratan Chuttney
After my very famous and much requested Karry Chuttney, presenting another delicious raw mango chuttney recipe that sure is a pampered one , Nau Ratan Chutney . The amount of ingredients it has and the way it is cooked surely makes it a chuttney that adds a special flavor to your food
Check out this recipe and make it to enjoy whole Ramadan.
Nau Ratan Chuttney
1 kilo raw mango /karry peeled and finely sliced (kaddukash)
1 kilo Sugar
10 to 12 Chuware sliced (Dried Dates)
3 Tbsp sliced Badam (Almonds )
1 and half Tbsp Char Maghaz (Dried melon seeds)
3 Tbsp Kishmish (dried grapes)
3 Tbsp Sliced Khopra (coconut)
1 Tbsp Kalonji (onion seeds)
1 Tbsp Kutti laal mirch
1 tsp salt
Water 2 to 3 cups
1. Add water and sugar in pan and cook till it forms sheera.
2. Now add all karries (unripened mangoes) and give it a stir in sheera.
3. Add little amount of water to make karries tender.
4. After 3 minutes add all dry ingredients and let it cook on low flame till the chuttney becomes thick.
5. The dry ingredients will remain hard so do not worry about it as this chuttney is a bit chunky in texture.
6. Dish out and let it cool. Later store it in an air tight glass jar.
Your authentic Nau Ratan Chuttney is all set to rock your parathas, khichri and vegetables
*Use all fresh ingredients
*Refrigerate in air tight glass jar and when take it out 20 minutes before you plan to eat it, to bring it to room temperature.
*This chuttney can be stored at room temperature however due to scorching heat nowadays, it is better to avoid it.
All you chuttney lovers need to try this special chuttney, and tell me in the comments below, how you liked it. You can even leave in your recommendations if you want some other recipe and I will make sure I put it up for you guys.
#sabinakhan #foodlover #Chuttney #rawmango #Ramadanrecipes