Doing Pasta the other way – Chicken Mac & Cheese Cupcakes
Mac and Cheese is a delight to the taste buds for everyone. What can be more amazing that it can be prepared in a small bundles filled with super delicious taste So presenting an easy way to prepare Mac and Cheese in cupcake shapes – second recipe in the Ramzan Delights Series. (Check the first one here)
This dish can be a fun treat for kids and a great addition to appetizer list.
Half packet Kolson elbow macaroni
200 gm boneless chicken
2 Tbsp oil
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2-3 Tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 tsp paprika powder
1/4 tsp of chicken powder
1 cup milk
1 cup Chedder cheese
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp fresh grounded black pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
Italian seasonings (oregano, thyme or parsley)
Shredded chedder and mozeralla cheese for garnish
1. Firstly, heat pan and add oil. Then add ginger garlic paste, simmer for a minute and add chicken. Let it sautè for few minutes.
2. Cover the lid on low flame till chicken is cooked. When cool shred the chicken in fine pieces and leave aside.
3. Heat another pan and add butter to melt.
4. Then add all purpose flour and keep stirring the spoon. Once well mixed add milk gradually making sure to keep stirring with a spoon or whisker preferably to avoid lumps.
5. Let it cook for 2 minutes and then add chedder cheese.
6. Keep stirring the white sauce and chicken pieces.
7. Add salt, black pepper, chicken powder, paprika powder and keep stirring on medium flame.
8. Now add mushrooms and seasoning. Let the sauce simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Adjust the seasoning and take it off from the stove.
9. Boil Kolson elbow macaroni as per the instructions mentioned on the pack.
10. For assembling, add boiled macaroni to white sauce and mix well.
11. Take a cup cake mould pan and place mixed macaroni in moulds. Press with a aspoon so its well adjuated in the mould. Top with shredded chedder and mozeralla cheese and add seasoning.
12. Place in preheated oven and bake till the cheese melts and turns golden.
13. Take it out of oven and let it reach room temperature.
14. Place a flat knife or spatula on the sides of the mould and pick the macaroni cups gently and place on dish.
Your delicious chicken Mac & Cheese cupcakes are ready to be dwelled in
#sabinakhan #macandcheese #kolsonmacaroni