One Love to “Karry” All the Way
The season of King of Fruits, “Mango” is finally back! And how can one not make the amazing Karry Chuttney once the Karries are here to spoil us
Super easy & delicious, no cooking required, this chuttney works as a jam on toast, plain with roti and yoghurt, khichri, vegetable pulao and of course with parathas Oh and you can also make it for sehri in case you wake up late and have almost no time left to cook anything on spot 😀
So make this chuttney before the Karry season ends and leaves you devoid of this great chuttney.
Karry ki Jhat Path Chuttney
- 4 medium sized Raw Mango (Karry – roughly half kilo)
- 1 to 2 tsp red chillie powder (this chuttney should be a bit spicy so if you find spice less, add more otherwise keep it to your taste)
- 1 medium size cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin
- 5 to 6 cloves of garlic
- Water as required
1. Peel Karries and cut them in thin slices.
2. Add all of the ingredients in blender and add very little water to give it a kickstart.
3. Blend in batches and if you find it to be thick to blend, add water but in small quantity
4. Keep blending till it is smooth and in thick consistency.
5. Heat pan and pour the blended chutney & give it a boil till its all well mixed. Add water if needed.
Your yummiest Karry ki Jath Path chuttney is all set to be enjoyed
Karry ki Chutney is a wonderful sauce to accompany your snacks at Iftar or to add more flavor to your sehri meals. So whilst the raw mangoes are readily available, make sure you try it and let me know in the comments down below if you like it.
Some storage tips to keep chuttney fresh for a longer period:
1. Store it in a dry and clean glass jar.
2. Keeping it refrigerated is best.
3. Take it out 15 minutes prior to eating, as refrigeration makes it really thick sometimes.
#sabinakhan #chutneylover #karrychuttney #mangoseason
P.S to view previous recipes under the series of Ramzan Delights, Click here 🙂